Sunday, October 7, 2007

I might be back

Yes, it has been a long time. My last post was in July! I did have some faithful lookers and hopefully I didn't loose you. I'm starting to get my groove back and my love for photography. I've been in a rut, really hadn't enjoyed taking pictures until.....



a friend called up and was really needing some pictures of her place. The good thing, she was on a tight time line so it needed to happen quick. I agreed and drove out to her place. It was the best hour and half I had in a long time. She is opening up a business and needed some pics for her flyer. She has this gorgeous barn that I fell in love with as well as Chad. He is very jealous.

I've had a few of you ask me to take pics for you. Give me a call, lets actually get it done instead of talking about it.

2 comments:

Melissa Paul said...

So glad you're back!!!
Can't wait to see my kids pics on your blog!

Anonymous said...

I am glad too see that you are back. I look forward to seeing the pictures.