I had the funnest time with this family. It was a much needed break for me to go to their home and snap a few pictures. These are just some fun casual pictures for a sneak peek. I haven't shown the family their session yet. Thanks guys for a wonderful morning!
There is just something about a little girl and her dad that melt my heart!
I love these pictues. We need you to come and take ours. We would love to explore Coeur d' Alene with you and your family. We sure miss you. I hope that you have settled into your new home nicely and are enjoying your space.
1 comment:
I love these pictues. We need you to come and take ours. We would love to explore Coeur d' Alene with you and your family.
We sure miss you. I hope that you have settled into your new home nicely and are enjoying your space.
Post a Comment