Friday, June 8, 2007

Best Buds

I didn't have any time to leave the house today and shoot a reflection shot. I could have put one together and had plans to but....it didn't happen. So instead I got this cute shot of 2 best buddies! They are always talking about each other, they are in preschool together and have missed not seeing each other e/o day, so we had Ben over for the day. It wasn't my plan to take their picture but it just happened. Its funny, I asked Ben if I could take his and Logan's picture and he says, "do I have to smile?" I said no, we can make any face you want. So we did and by the time I was done, he was smiling and wanting to pose. How fun is that.


Then, for fun i was taking random pictures of the kids in the evening. I wanted to play with light and try shooting into the sun, side highlights, and whatever I saw fit to shoot. I took this one of Autumn and loved the highlight I got on her left side. Actually, I love the picture.



Then after the shot she asked "can I smile big", I said yep, and got this. This is Autumn to a T.

No comments: