When I had free time to pull out the camera, who would have guessed it would be raining. We have just had some hot hot days and of course it rains. I won't complain too much because it did cool things off. Since it rained, I went on the hunt for a rainbow. I've never taken a picture of one, and what a great thing to capture. There weren't any rainbows, so I took pictures of clouds. I got some cool shots but I'm not going to post those. While i was outside my kids decided to chase me down. They like to see what I am taking pictures of. The time is now 8:00 and no my kids aren't in bed. I'm outside trying to get a shot before the sun is all gone. I love natural light I was not about to miss my photo shot. So, as they were playing I snapped some of them. I can't not take a picture of them. And am I ever so glad I did. The lighting was wonderful and I love the look. The picture of Logan is probably around 8:30. What do you think? Which photo do you like better?


After I got the kids to bed there was thunder and lighting in the sky. I thought I'd try to capture some lightning. I have seen some really cool photos and thought what a great time to try. I was sitting in my kids bedroom window for 30-45 minutes. It was tricky since it is dark, the shutter will go slower and timing the whole thing to capture lightning. Plus the longer the shutter is open the easier it is to have camera shake. I will just say this, I took a ton of pictures, got wet while trying and only got 3 pictures that captured the lightning. I was totally stoked with this picture.

So today was a good day for me with my pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment