skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Destiny's Photo Blog
Friday, June 15, 2007
Bold and Beautiful
I'm feeling a bit delicate tonight. I've recently made some decisions and I'm feeling uneasy about them.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
This picture is beautiful!
June 16, 2007 at 10:06 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mini Session Schedule
Mini Sessions are great for the christmas card. It is a quick 30 minute shoot with a few different poses/expressions.
**You receive a disc with 10-20 images**
SCHEDULE A SESSION
If you are interested in scheduling a session, please email me at
destinywilliams@gmail.com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
2009
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2008
(11)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2007
(46)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
July
(13)
▼
June
(29)
Sunflower
Shades
Cherry Time
Pretty in Pink
Bubbles
Bees were buzzing
Twilight
Little Moments
flying
Little Princess
Watch out "C"
Bold and Beautiful
Using the Sun
Eyes
So Sweet
Dem Feet
More from the Train
All Aboard!
Blowing
Tummy Time
Best Buds
Those shoes
Time
I adore myself
Reflections
The best light, lucky shot, need I say more
Water Fun
Day 1, June 1
The beginning of 30 days
1 comment:
This picture is beautiful!
Post a Comment